This is an exciting opportunity to join Nexgen Packaging as an Account Manager! We’ve built the best technology and service and now we are looking for a highly energic and motivated individual to hit the ground running within our fast-growing company. If you have the curiosity, passion and entrepreneurial spirit then lets move forward together! At Nexgen Packaging we are building a team of talented, experienced, and creative individuals! We embrace independent thinking self-starters who are looking to be part of a hard-working team that enjoys what they do. We are committed to investing in our employees’ growth and creating career opportunities for everyone at Nexgen. If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, then let’s meet!
We are changing how companies leverage technology to manufacture and manage supply chain. We have created a software platform to optimize, organize, and digitize customers’ portfolios. Considered the industry’s leading technology platform, over 10,000 brands and manufacturers globally use the Nexgen platform. Our customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
Our Commitment to You:
We will provide a space that:
- Embraces forward thinking,
- Values employees’ contribution,
- Drives personal growth, and
- Recognizes the value of quality of work and quality of life.
We love to see our employees grow, embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to our company’s successes. We are committed to providing rewarding experiences and helping our employees achieve their career and personal goals.
About the Role:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the success of our customers, while having the unique opportunity to help shape Nexgen’s future! Being able to grow with our company is all but one reward, you will develop relationships with current customers for products such as labels, tags and various other retail packaging product lines by performing duties as listed below.
What You’ll Do:
- Build strong relationships within assigned accounts
- Prepare and deliver presentations explaining products and or services to customers and prospective customers
- Manage customer direct sales to achieve quarterly/annual sales targets
- Develop yearly sales plan for assigned customers
- Identify opportunities and assist customers with solving problems
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from identification to post-sales support
- Confer with customers and internal departments to assess product needs and to determine system requirements helping the customer develop complete system solutions
- Coordinate with Product Development, Customer Service and Graphic Design teams to ensure there is good communication and understanding of customer needs
- Monitor and evaluate the activities of new product development, ensuring products meet the customer’s technical and commercial needs
- Identify market trends in the industry and developing new product ideas
- Recommend ideas to improve and grow our share within an account