Nexgen Packaging is one of the market leaders in the label, tag, packaging and trim business providing Interior Labels, Exterior Tags, Patches, Bags and Packaging using innovative technology, serving retail and brands on a global basis. Headquartered in United States with over 25 network of branches, subsidiaries and affiliates span in USA, Asia and Latin America.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the warehouse, including receiving, storing, and shipping products.
• Develop and implement inventory management procedures to ensure accurate and timely tracking of all products.
• Supervise warehouse staff and ensure that they are following established procedures and protocols.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure that all orders are fulfilled accurately and on time
• Conduct regular audits of inventory to identify any discrepancies or issues.
• Monitor warehouse equipment and ensure that all machinery is in good working order.
• Work with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products and materials
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Logistics, or related disciplines.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in warehouse management
• Proven experience in managing staff and overseeing warehouse operations.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.