Heat Transfer Production Operator – Kenya
Join Our Team!
Nexgen Packaging is a leading provider of innovative packaging and label solutions for a wide range of industries including apparel. With a focus on sustainability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction, we are committed to delivering high-quality products and services that meet the evolving needs of our clients. Our team of experienced professionals provide customized solutions that help our customers achieve their business goals. We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that values creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the printing and packaging industry, Nexgen Packaging Kenya is the place for you. Join us and be part of a team that is shaping the future of packaging and labels. Nexgen Packaging is an equal opportunity employer.
• Operating a Screen-Printing Machine assigned, in line with the incoming orders.
• Following the given production schedule and achieving daily operation targets.
• Cleaning the machine before starting the machine daily.
• Realization of production in accordance with quality standards.
• Informing the necessary units and providing support in the face of possible technical problems and malfunctions.
• Graduated from a technical or engineering department of Vocational High School or Vocational Training College.
• Preferably with 1 + years’ experience in similar industries. (printing, packaging, paper)
• Familiarity with digital user interfaces, automation, and technological advancements.
• Regular follow-up, work log maintenance and reporting capabilities.
• Communication capabilities in English
• Problem Solving and LEAN or 5S experience will be an added advantage.
What we expect from you:
• Coachable – We need to teach you, which means you must be open to that.
• Positive Attitude – We want you to enjoy working here, positivity breeds positivity.
• Aptitude – We will teach you, but you must be able to retain the knowledge.
• Adaptable – You will work in a multicultural work environment, and we expect your understanding of mutual respect, teamwork, job prioritization, taking responsibility, being accountable, quality of work, and planning.
• Resilient – We value work-life balance, but you might have to work overtime based on business needs.
• We are looking for candidates around Nairobi and Machakos Counties.