Nexgen Packaging is one of the market leaders in the label, tag, packaging and trim business providing Interior Labels, Exterior Tags, Patches, Bags and Packaging using innovative technology, serving retail and brands on a global basis. Headquartered in United States with over 25 network of branches, subsidiaries and affiliates span in USA, Asia and Latin America.
• Develop and execute shipping strategies and operation.
• Establish team member responsibilities to meet the daily business demands and productivity targets.
• Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders. Maintain the order flow of all products and managing the customer delivery chain.
• Direct and oversee operations within the organization’s logistics and production department. Supervise the inbound and outbound logistics procedures as well as the product quality checking procedures.
• Forecast and monitor the demand of order and inventory.
• Negotiate with 3rd party logistics provider for contract terms & lower operation cost.
• Coordinate and monitor the delivery performance with the oversea warehouse.
• Responsible for review and fulfill the regulation requirement for the different countries and platforms.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an exporting company
• Bachelor holder or above in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant disciplines
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience in Supply Chain operation management, manufacturing, production, or distribution environment.
• Demonstrated experience with setting and communicating clear expectations and measuring performance results.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated with positive attitude and mindset and willing to take challenging.
• Competent to work in a fast-paced and dynamic e-commerce environment that required multi-tasking skills, flexibility, and adaptability.