Nexgen Packaging is one of the market leaders in the label, tag, packaging and trim business providing Interior Labels, Exterior Tags, Patches, Bags and Packaging using innovative technology, serving retail and brands on a global basis. Headquartered in United States with over 25 network of branches, subsidiaries and affiliates span in USA, Asia and Latin America.
• Provide full spectrum of HR supports, including recruitment activities, compensation, and benefits.
• Prepare employment contract and letters relating to periodical HR exercises.
• Ensure the compliance of HR policies.
• To maintain accurate employee record.
• Liaise with different parties and service providers to support the HR operations.
• Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
• Be well-versed in Employment Ordinance.
• At least 1 year of human resources experience.
• Have self-motivation, strong analytical and coordination skills.
• Able to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
• Able to work under pressure and finish tasks with tight deadline.
• Good command of both written and spoken English