This is an exciting opportunity to join Nexgen Packaging as an Account Manager! We’ve built the best technology and service and now we are looking for a highly energic and motivated individual to hit the ground running within our fast-growing company. If you have the curiosity, passion and entrepreneurial spirit then lets move forward together! At Nexgen Packaging we are building a team of talented, experienced, and creative individuals! We embrace independent thinking self-starters who are looking to be part of a hard-working team that enjoys what they do. We are committed to investing in our employees’ growth and creating career opportunities for everyone at Nexgen. If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, then let’s meet!
We are changing how companies leverage technology to manufacture and manage supply chain. We have created a software platform to optimize, organize, and digitize customers’ portfolios. Considered the industry’s leading technology platform, over 10,000 brands and manufacturers globally use the Nexgen platform. Our customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
Our Commitment to You:
We will provide a space that:
- Embraces forward thinking,
- Values employees’ contribution,
- Drives personal growth, and
- Recognizes the value of quality of work and quality of life.
We love to see our employees grow, embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to our company’s successes. We are committed to providing rewarding experiences and helping our employees achieve their career and personal goals.
About the Role:
Nexgen is seeking an experienced and high-energy Customer Service Professional. You will be primarily responsible for providing customer service internally and externally for all products of labels, tags and various other retail packaging product lines by performing duties as listed below. You will be responsible for using resources available to you to “wow” our customers!
What You’ll Do:
- Assists customers in any capacity necessary to move orders through the system quickly and efficiently
- Review and process production orders through the Ecom system to print shop
- Ensure payment received before processing orders for pre-pay customers
- Back up support of product development
- Assign log in and passwords for new customer profiles in Ecom and send out new welcome packets with credentials and user documentation.
- Assists customer w/ orders, answering questions, tracking information, use of Online Ecom ordering website, contact information
- Review all customer issues or concerns regarding order processing or quality and notify appropriate department to resolve as needed
- Enter manual orders in Ecom
- Enter master customer bulk orders into Ecom
- Assist sales team in running necessary reports as requested.
- Answer phones
- Assist with operational needs, including filing, inventory management, purchasing, process review, and customer presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ideally, We’d Like You to Have:
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 1 Year of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, analyze and problem solve
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
A team of four entrepreneurs and industry veterans founded Nexgen in 2006. They knew they could build a great company that could help retailers with their branding solutions by leveraging state-of-the-art technology, exceptional employees, and an outstanding work environment. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers’ expectations by listening to their needs and executing on our commitments. This approach has led to industry-leading growth for Nexgen and our team. Since our founding we have grown to over 600 employees globally, with shipments of over 3 billion products a year!