Nexgen Packaging is one of the market leaders in the label, tag, packaging and trim business providing Interior Labels, Exterior Tags, Patches, Bags and Packaging using innovative technology, serving retail and brands on a global basis. Headquartered in United States with over 25 network of branches, subsidiaries and affiliates span in USA, Asia and Latin America.
• Forecasting for finished product and semi base material and inventory.
• Handling daily complaint. Root out cause and implementation of corrective action plan
• Responsible for customer management
• Monitoring AR and follow up overdue.
• Extensive daily communication with overseas office and sales office
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, customer relationship, or related disciplines.
• Minimum 1 year experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service or related disciplines.
• Excellent command of written & spoken English
• Experience in printing products & woven label will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of printing / paper and textile will be an advantage.
• Requires managerial skill set and global reporting skill set for the position
• Global customer service level mindset.