Account Manager – Boston
Join Our Team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Nexgen Packaging as an Account Manager! We’ve built the best technology and service and now we are looking for a highly energic and motivated individual to hit the ground running within our fast-growing company. If you have the curiosity, passion and entrepreneurial spirit then lets move forward together! At Nexgen Packaging we are building a team of talented, experienced, and creative individuals! We embrace independent thinking self-starters who are looking to be part of a hard-working team that enjoys what they do. We are committed to investing in our employees’ growth and creating career opportunities for everyone at Nexgen. If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, then let’s meet!
We are changing how companies leverage technology to manufacture and manage supply chain. We have created a software platform to optimize, organize, and digitize customers’ portfolios. Considered the industry’s leading technology platform, over 10,000 brands and manufacturers globally use the Nexgen platform. Our customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
Our Commitment to You:
We will provide a space that:
- Embraces forward thinking,
- Values employees’ contribution,
- Drives personal growth, and
- Recognizes the value of quality of work and quality of life.
We love to see our employees grow, embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to our company’s successes. We are committed to providing rewarding experiences and helping our employees achieve their career and personal goals.
About the Role:
We are excited to be looking for an experienced Account Manager. You will have the unique opportunity to help shape Nexgen’s future. Being able to grow with our company is all but one reward, you will also develop relationships with current customers for products such as labels, tags and various other retail packaging product lines by performing duties as listed below.
What You’ll Do:
- Determines Master Customer needs – One Point of Contact
- Trouble shoots daily customer service issues, including ecom issues.
- Works with Project Manager to review new trims/programs before working with CHI PD to enter
- Upload new artwork to Google drive/nexgen artwork drop box including all pertinent information received from Project Manager
- Submit pricing and samples to MC for review and conducts follow up.
- Accompanies Sales and VP Creative/Trend to appointments and follows up with requests as necessary
- Maintain customer samples and pricing while keeping sample binders updated
- Accountable for all order transactions from concept through shipment and billing.
- Assists in resolving production related issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideally, We’d Like You to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a similar role is preferred but not required
- 5 plus years relevant work experience
- Tags and Labels experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, analyze and problem solve
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and team-focused
- Must be able to travel and or be on site with customers 2-3 days per week
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Willingness to engage in an open, safe and forward-thinking environment
A team of four entrepreneurs and industry veterans founded Nexgen in 2006. They knew they could build a great company that could help retailers with their branding solutions by leveraging state-of-the-art technology, exceptional employees, and an outstanding work environment. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers’ expectations by listening to their needs and executing on our commitments. This approach has led to industry-leading growth for Nexgen and our team. Since our founding we have grown to over 600 employees globally, with shipments of over 3 billion products a year!