This is an exciting opportunity to join Nexgen Packaging as a Sales Leader! We’ve built the best technology and service and now we are looking for a highly energic and motivated individual to hit the ground running within our fast-growing company. If you have the curiosity, passion and entrepreneurial spirit then lets move forward together! At Nexgen Packaging we are building a team of talented, experienced, and creative individuals! We embrace independent thinking self-starters who are looking to be part of a hard-working team that enjoys what they do. We are committed to investing in our employees’ growth and creating career opportunities for everyone at Nexgen. If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, then let’s meet!
We are changing how companies leverage technology to manufacture and manage supply chain. We have created a software platform to optimize, organize, and digitize customers’ portfolios. Considered the industry’s leading technology platform, over 10,000 brands and manufacturers globally use the Nexgen platform. Our customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
Our Commitment to You:
We will provide a space that:
- Embraces forward thinking,
- Values employees’ contribution,
- Drives personal growth, and
- Recognizes the value of quality of work and quality of life.
We love to see our employees grow, embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to our company’s successes. We are committed to providing rewarding experiences and helping our employees achieve their career and personal goals.
About the Role:
We are excited to be looking for a Sales Leader who is a true go getter! You will have the unique opportunity to help shape Nexgen’s future. In this role, the successful candidate will be the primary relationship owner for customers, as well as be expected to attract and retain new customers! The candidate will be responsible for a specific territory sales team and will be expected to drive revenue growth while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This individual must be a team player and able to work with product and services personnel. Having experience with software/IT sales is also a plus!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate in a team selling environment to create territory and account strategies to deliver on growth, price and margin objectives
- Create and manage territory and account strategies to deliver on price and margin objectives.
- Provide product quotes and actively utilize value-selling tools and skills.
- Uncover and assess customer needs and develop and execute value proposition.
- Demonstrate products and/or services and provide assistance in the best application of product and/or services.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop a strategy to achieve revenue goals.
- Use account management skills to plan and execute customer marketing/growth programs for customers.